Here are a few of my favorite items I've stumbled upon in my recent project research.
1. A modern take on the classic Windsor chair. I absolutely adore these chairs. The profile is so pretty and thankfully I have a client that has approved them for her kitchen remodel.
2. A classic pattern in a durable material - win win!
3. I have used Lola's pieces in other projects and man, they are showstoppers. The perfect combination of high impact and simplicity - a tough balance she manages to get right every time!
4. The price of bar carts never ceases to amaze me...for such a small and simple piece, they can be absurdly expensive. Thankfully, this one is not easy on the wallet, but the leather detail on the handle is pure perfection.
5. Similar but different hand painted vases keeps your styling cohesive, yet interesting.
6 - 8. A fresh take on timeless styles - each of these pendants has such a pretty and distinctive shape.
9. Another small, but mighty wood and leather piece. Stools can serve so many purposes (extra seating, ottoman, end table to name a few) and are often times an underutilized resource.
10. In an all white room, this small pillow is all the impact you need.
11. I'm clearly on a Windsor kick. :) I actually just purchased this bench for my entryway. I love that it can function both indoors and out for extra seating during summer gatherings.
12. Handmade, eco-friendly and pretty. Enough said.
13. The right mix of modern and industrial with great clean lines (and an even price).
14. I have been obsessed with this wallpaper for a very long time. It's a classic and interesting pattern, but it doesn't make you dizzy (anyone else have that problem with some of the new geometric patterns?). I'm currently presenting this to a client for her powder room...keep your fingers crossed she goes for it.
15. I see so many different things when I look at this piece and I love the soft muted colors.
16. This lamp comes in a gazillion colors and I adore them all. This is a truly transitional piece that can work with any style.
17. This is the perfect high impact console for a small space AND it has storage! If your home is space challenged, be selective and make sure each piece can serve multiple functions.
18. Plush, neutral and pretty. This rug commands a good bit of attention without stealing the show.
What do you think? I'd love to hear about trends and products you're currently loving...